Like Mother, Like Daughter: Mrs. Lynda Ndukwe, MD/CEO of Calabar Pot, receives International Award of Excellence in Culinary Arts
In a heartwarming ceremony of passion, legacy, and impact, Mrs Lynda, mother to the Guinness World Record holder in the culinary sector, has been honoured with an International Award of Excellence in Culinary Arts. The recognition was presented in recognition of her remarkable contributions to the culinary industry, leadership in youth mentorship, and unwavering dedication to empowering young people through practical skill development.
Presenting the award, the Executive Director of Drum Majors for Peace, Amb. Nsikan Paul described the honour as well-deserved, emphasising that Mrs Ndukwe is not only a mother who nurtured greatness but a mentor who continuously inspires others to find excellence through discipline and creativity.
“We have witnessed firsthand your passion in grooming the younger generation. Many children and youths have benefited immensely from your training sessions and mentorship. Your devotion to teaching and sustaining knowledge is impactful and enduring,” Amb. Paul remarked.
The award, presented during the recently concluded 6th National Entertainment and Peace Summit in partnership with the China Cultural Centre, highlights her quiet but influential legacy, one that shaped the culinary journey of her daughter, now celebrated globally for her record-breaking feat. It also celebrates her role in empowering many young aspiring chefs who have passed through her hands.
In her response, a visibly moved Mrs Ndukwe expressed deep gratitude, noting that when she began her cooking journey, she had no idea it would someday bring such international recognition.
“I am humbled by this honour. When I started, it was simply something I loved doing. I did not know God would use it to bring recognition, not just to me, but to my family and community. I do not take this gesture for granted. I will continue teaching, mentoring, and doing good as long as God gives me strength,” she said.
The ceremony underscored a powerful message: great legacies are not always built on stages, but in kitchens, homes, and classrooms where dedication meets purpose. Her story stands as an inspiration to mothers, mentors, and dreamers across the globe.
Follow CONSOLIDATION BLOG to read more stories...






Comments
Post a Comment